Monday 14 October 2013

One Skirt - Many Looks


Hello people
Today I'm posting a much awaited one on the blog.
The black pencil skirt!!!
Do you have any classic possessions that are must-haves in your wardrobe?
Okay, since the black pencil skirt I own gives formal vibes to me, I still wanted to experiment way more and explore! So I have tried and recreated as many looks possible and nice.
I hope you like them and do give your reviews at the end of the post if you like...
Here you go....

LOOK 1


Look 1: Red and Black
I have always considered that red & black are made for each other. They perfectly rock a look. Nonetheless I team red with white and other colors as well. In fact, I have also tried putting together the trio red-black-white a few times. A red shirt and black skirt for an evening date or an after-office party. I don't want to limit the options so you can think of other occasions on your own suiting your style. A golden owl brooch(neckpiece used as a brooch for the look) to get that extra edge. OMG, how I have started using fashion glossary as if I'm very well acquainted with that.

LOOK 2


Look 2: Animal print top & Skirt


I have carried off this outfit to my college the time I was pursuing my masters’ and that too very well ( Hope you like it as much as I did wearing it). I'm particularly fond of my tiger printed ballerina wedges.

LOOK 3


Look 3: Grey geometric print top & Skirt


An extremely sophisticated one. Mainly because of the neat geometric pattern on the top. It seems like a dress at once.

LOOK 4


Look 4: Ruffled top & Skirt


I was already in love with the ruffles trend and after much searching here 'n' there, got this one and that too in a nice pretty color. It also adds volume to the upper half of the body.

LOOK 5


Look 5: Cotton Shirt & Skirt
Last but not the least, the final look with the skirt. My dearest purple shirt from MBA times that I had sported lot of times, but never paired it like this. Blogging has surely widened my quest for fashion and experimental nature.

You are free to leave any suggestions or comments.

Cheers,
Vishakha




No comments:

Post a Comment