Thursday 21 November 2013

Obsessed with Blue

Accidentally, I came across these photos in my laptop today which were supposed to be part of the ''1 Skirt Many Looks'' post. I gave it a miss that time thinking they aren't good enough for the blog. But now I realise they are not THAT bad. Or may be now I like this look more than the time I shot for it. Ok, whatever! :D 

I had showcased 5 different outfits using a single black pencil skirt, now why not add this one as a 6th look. It is fit for a dinner date or whatever occasion suits you (Since there are no hard and fast rules to be followed in FASHION), or are there any RULES..Oh! Whatever!!! Seems like ''whatever'' is word of the day ;)

Check it out and review at the end, if you like! :)



My winter wishlist coming up next on the blog, stay tuned!

Lastly, always smile, coz no one wants to date a frown ;) and love fashion like no one else!

Cheers,
Vishakha


FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM


4 comments: