Monday 7 October 2013

Review of Oriflame Fragrance

Today I'll be telling you about one of my priced possessions. It's ''Oriflame The Babes Sweet Peach'' perfume.
Packaging to adore and definitely for keeps!
I went drooling over it the moment I saw it in Oriflame catalog at a salon. But too much a price to pay! INR 1090 for 25 ml of perfume!!!!!
Somehow convinced myself and finally ordered it! I made a choice out of the 3 variants(available then)- Sweet Peach, Passion Berry and Crazy Kiwi.

I still have the outer carton and absolutely love the bottle.

The juicy peach and orange fragrance is awesome. Soft fragrance and cute packaging makes up for the expensive product. It can surely make heads turn when you carry it in your bag and take it out in public. 
The fun part was it came as a plain white bottle and a lot of crazy and pretty stickers. You can personalize 
it the way you want.
Have a look at mine:


{Buy here}

Cheers,
Vishakha


No comments:

Post a Comment