Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Wishlist

Hello people,
I hope you are all set to deal with the winters but don't worry, the cold whiff doesn't last long in India. It's a matter of hardly a couple of months-or three! Its much lesser than it used to be earlier.

I am currently lusting these items to make an entry soon into my lovely wardrobe. I am not really a brand-conscious person and I have a mix of both, branded items as well as non-branded ones (that I got from flea markets or other places). 

Here's my winter wishlist..

A floral print blazer for this winter. The fit really matters in case of a blazer otherwise you might end up looking filthy! Any nice one like the above should do. It is a staple item worth investing into.
Booties! Booties!! Booties!!! Oh, my never-ending crush on this word! ;)



A wollen cap that adds a vintage appeal  to your style! The one above is quite a hit.

The biker leather jacket. Leather too is a never-fading piece that you can stock in your closet and never get enough of! Agree?


Rings like these appear as if you have stacked them into your fingers. I want them as they are a statement accessory.

[Photo Credits: Google Images]

What are the items that you would like to own and give a winter makeover to your wardrobe?
Share your feedback in the comments below!

Cheers,
Vishakha


4 comments:

  1. lovely wishlist for sure.. that cap is really cute one :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now waiting for these wishes to be granted soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leather jacket and the floral print one.
    Oriana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they are surely pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete