Friday 1 November 2013

Awesome Accessories Part 6 - Bags

As per my blog tradition, I carry it forward to bring to light the ''sixth'' part, BAGS!!! You must have experienced the first five parts if you've been a loyal reader of my blog, but even if you haven't, here's a quick recap of Awesome Accessories Series. 

Part 1 was on Neck pieces
Part 2 was Rings
Part 3 Earrings
Part 5 Arm Accessory

Earlier, I unfurled the entire collection from my 'Mystery Box' :P but this time,
Part 6 talks about a special few (or 'lucky') bags from my very own collection and also, I gave them cool jazzy names coz they too have the right of getting treated nice and dear!
Now let the pictures do the talking...






Did you like the presentation idea this time? Do tell me coz I love hearing from you all, drop your sweet/bitter (I'm open to both) comments at the end of the post! :)

And finally, Diwali is too close, I'm really geared up for the biggest festive season of the year. All set to transition into the Indian avatar (traditional wear and jewelry), pampering sweet tooth and putting on a lot more calories than desired !!! Gotta go for preparations now, See you again soon!

Cheers,
Vishakha


No comments:

Post a Comment