Sunday 10 November 2013

Outfit Of The Day - Printed Pants

Hey peeps,

I'm back with an outfit post. Today's look is about white-which is rarely found in my closet and printed pants-that are tailor made! I got my mother's old silk saree recycled into these beautiful pants. Finally I am sporting these pants as I have been adoring them for a week now! There is a touch of pink also in the outfit. Minimal accessories to shift the focus to the pants.

Enjoy the photos!







Items in Style:

Top: Old 
Pants: Tailor-made
Hairband: GK M-block, Delhi
Earrings: Trade Fair, Delhi
Arm cuff: Local market
Ring: Forever 21
Heels: Orchid Blues, Faridabad

P.S. : Orchid Blues have an awesome collection of gowns, do check them out!

P.P.S. : For more interesting updates, please 'like' I Love Fashion on Facebook

P.P.P.S. : Drop in your comments below to tell me how I look!!

Love,
Vishakha



2 comments: