Sunday 16 February 2014

#28Days28Posts Challenge - Day 16 - A Date With Fashion

I went busy keeping up with my first love this Valentines, the 'love is in the air' feeling of the season is still a hangover for me ;) and you can't ever get enough of this feeling for February, at least. This is THE time to cherish and rejoice, give and take love, feel wonderful that you are loved.

This is the perfect day to let out my feelings for my first love, fashion! It has always given me even more reasons to love it and enjoy that emotion of holding something really close to heart. It has always stood by me and also motivated me to come back to life.

Coming to the outfit, this is NOT what I wore on v-day, I wore it to a wedding recently, so thought of putting it into this post as it somehow matches the theme, and 'pink' as a color describes love.

Hope you love the photos...



 




Floor length ethnic suit in pink, dupatta and the messy hair-do. The messy bun was a highlight in the outfit.

Just like Art, Fashion speaks for itself!

Cheers,
Vishakha

|| Twitter || Facebook || Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment