Monday 30 September 2013

Back to college

 I seldom miss my college days. They were loaded with fun, freedom and responsibility for your own actions. It's all part of growing up. The carefree attitude but I have always been a sincere student at that. This made me do a post on 'college look' for any regular day. 

Now by the time I've started writing this one, I am wondering whether it's about ethnic wear or mix 'n' match. Actually, both! Back to roots with a lil twist. Also, I have experimented with my hair this time coz otherwise I like to leave them loose on almost all occasions. 


I am wearing a classic white chikan kurti. My goodness, its 7 years old!!!!! Coupled with a blue patiala salwar from another Indian suit. I broke the norm of wearing kolhapuri chappals and went for bellies instead. A jhola bag, jhumkas' and braided hairstyle to complete the look in sync with the indian tradition. Finally, don't skip out your lovely attitude to-die-for!









Wish I could go back to college and relive the moments which are only memories now.
Anyway, I hope you liked the outfit.


Cheers,
Vishakha



4 comments:

  1. You look perfect! It was good to meet you in person :)(

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With great interest I look on people wearing traditional clothes and they look stunning, too. You have fulfiled both these conditions. Perfect ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the wonderful comment! :)

    ReplyDelete