Thursday 5 September 2013

Happy Blogoversary to 'I LOVE FASHION' !!!! Let's celebrate fashion

[CLOSED]

1 month - 22 posts - Many more to go..

Its my one month Blog-o-versary (Blog anniversary). It's been a fabulous start of the blogging journey, more than I thought of. I am extremely happy to follow my passion for fashion on such a platform. I am thankful to all my readers for the support. It gives me immense pleasure and pride to announce a giveaway on my blog today.

FIRST GIVEAWAY ON THE BLOG


Prize to be won : A lovely bow ring from one of my favourite DONE by NONE. Check out details of the product HERE.

Instructions to enter the contest

Follow the blog via Google Friend Connect
and answer this simple question by commenting in the COMMENTS section below.

I LOVE FASHION BECAUSE ______ AND I SHOULD WIN THIS BOW RING BECAUSE ________ 

Please remember to answer both parts of the question.
The most unique and wonderful answer will get this product delivered on their doorstep.
You can keep it short 'n' sweet but there is no word limit. 
Giveaway is open for 3 weeks starting NOW!

Terms & Conditions

  1. Incomplete entries in any form will not be considered.
  2. Contest closes 26th September 2013 midnight.
  3. Its open to Indian residents only.
  4. Winners will be announced on the blog itself.
  5. If the winner does not claim their prize, it would automatically go to the runners-up.


Good luck people. Start commenting....

Cheers!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment