Sunday 1 September 2013

Birthday month


 It just turned September . It's my birthday month. Hurray! I am so excited and charged up to take on another year of my life. I hope to receive many sweet gifts from my loved ones. Birthday's all always happy times when we celebrate our being in this world. Some people hate birthdays since we get numerous calls and text messages. Instead I would suggest wish people online so that they can view the wishes at their own discretion. A hassle-free idea to let them enjoy the good times. 


I am a Virgo by sunsign. So here are some positive as well as negative traits of virgos. Check them out quick if you are a VIRGO too and even if you are not, there's no problem, you can know more about me! :)

Positive traits
Negative traits
By the way, how do you like the new look of my blog. The new tagline beneath the heading 'Fashion is not an option, its an attitude'. So keep your lovely attitude on people. You just never know when you will need it.

Would you also like to tell me how you feel about the most hyped day of the year-Birthday?
Drop in your comments in the section below.

Cheers,
Vishakha



No comments:

Post a Comment