Tuesday 10 September 2013

Beach Look

Hey,

Have a look at the OOTD. I assumed am getting ready for the beach.






Black & White

This was a quick one today!

I have done a beach look this time, but without any beach :D. I so wish I lived near one. Most probably this is how I will put together an outfit for the same. 
I have used this oversized shirt as a shrug over a blue ganji and shorts. I love the stripes trend. Minimal accessories to keep it hassle-free. Waterproof belly(obviously) to complete the look. 
All set to be sunkissed!
Also now it seems I am obsessed with blue, which i am not and its all a coincidence that the last couple of posts have blue in it.


Cheers,
Vishakha


6 comments:

  1. Yooooo! good going girrrlll... like your sense of dressing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ^_^
    Would love to see your identity :P

    Cheers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post & good attire and this is my first comment to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for leaving a comment and appreciating! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your feedback Rupa! keep those coming in!!! :)

    ReplyDelete