Wednesday 18 September 2013

Outfit Of The Day - Jumpsuit yet again

Hi everyone

 The summer already seems disappearing, so before it vanishes too fast and we won't even realize, thought of doing a post about my favourite jumpsuit from last year. Jumped into jumpsuit for probably one last time as we are already between summer and autumn. It is in purple, which used to be my dearest color and it's got animal print. The neckpiece is my latest online purchase! I skipped earrings so that the entire focus shifts to the statement necklace and I guess that worked out well. What's your take?

I put on a purple ring and black webbed stilettoes and completed the look with a purse. Something missing? Yes, don't forget to carry tonnes of attitude and rock where ever you go!!!





Photography - Dipak Studios

Strapless jumpsuit - Street shopped
Color Cascade Statement Necklace - Craftsvilla.com{Buy It Here}
Cocktail ring - Surajkund Crafts Mela
Purse - Gifted
Footwear - Bruno Manetti

How do you like the look?
Your comments are always welcome.

Cheers,
Vishakha



2 comments: