Friday 30 August 2013

Outfit of the day

Hello everyone,

I am still not over jumpsuits. This is my first jumpsuit that I bought a couple of years ago. The only thing that has changed is the styling over the years. Any dress in one solid color always looks good when accessorized well with contrasting colors going hand-in-hand. You should also keep in mind the changing trends and the outfit will surely work wonders for you. A jumpsuit can be paired with a jacket, shrug, blazer. There are many ways to style it up. They have a long way to go as they were spotted in the Lakme Fashion Week recently. 


I jumped into this one for an outing in the broad daylight. Since the jumpsuit is in single color, plain with no print on it, so I decided to wear yellow flat pumps and my favourite vibrant bag with it (Sling'd it). I completed the look by adding round hoop earrings, colorful bangles and a broad leather belt.
Enjoy the lovely pictures





Feel free to leave your precious comments.
You can tweet or share the posts you like in the section below.

Have a happy weekend! 

Cheers
Vishakha



No comments:

Post a Comment