Saturday 24 August 2013

DIY & Nail Art

Inspired from the work of a wonderful artist Priyanka Gusain of  'Zubiya', I did art work on a plain wallet.
My father didn't believe for a moment that its hand-painted! Decided to have the logo of my very own blog 
I LOVE FASHION on the front side, and Eiffel Tower on the back. Love for Paris is very obvious for any fashion lover.

Material used : Just a thin permanent marker
and its done! Easy and hassle-free, right?



Do you like my creation?
You can leave your comments in the section at the end of this post.


LIKE it? Share it on facebook or tweet this on twitter using the section at the end of this post.

Remember I mentioned my growing fondness for geometry these days, nail art just to suit that. Used purple(dark one) as base coat and white geometrical patterns for an amazing contrast. Worked out well. :)





So, what's your say on both the creations?

Cheers,
Vishakha



No comments:

Post a Comment