Wednesday 7 August 2013

My first photoshoot

Hi,

Super excited I was! Though for this non-professional, but the first shoot. I quickly jumped into this white jumpsuit that I recently got from Delhi. Being a Delhi-ite and shopping in here is actually fun. So I was all dolled-up to rock and roll this one. I was not really nervous since my favourite cousin did the honors for the photography. It was a nice breeze-y weather as the monsoon was on. It was mid July 2013. I was loving posing for pictures(first shoot and weather was added bonus)!!

Now coming to the look, my jumpsuit is clinched at the waist. The mix of animal print and dots gives it an interesting touch. Something like this accentuates my body type and is also easy and cool to carry off. It gives me a comfortable feel and can be worn in the summers to beat the heat as well as in the rainy season.
A beaded bracelet and black earrings were good to go. The black leather clutch looks great( but i don't think would team it up with this look in future :P ). Finally the stilettos completed the look. Don't forget to carry the attitude! :)






         
                                                    Location: The terrace of my home
                                                    Dress : Greater Kailash M-Block, New Delhi
                                                    Accessories : Flea markets of Delhi
                                                    Clutch : Karol Bagh, New Delhi
                                                    Footwear : Nine West


Cheers,
Vishakha




2 comments:

  1. Use better locations and expressions and you'll rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback! I would keep that in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete