Friday 23 August 2013

The Little Red Dress

The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you've got to have a good spirit on the inside. That's what's really going to make you look like you are ready to rock the world. 
- Alicia Keys

RED is a color of passion and love. A sensational color. Of course there are many other associations with it as well. I'm also reminded of the red carpet now. The color also represents beauty in some languages and cultures. But whenever I wear this color, it gives me a feeling of being sexy and appealing! I so agree with the fact that colors change your moods. Seems like I've done a study on colors which I've certainly not. Never been a fashion student formally. So does that mean what I once read was relevant. I read that 99% people are in professions they never studied!!! Strange but true. But I never imagined that it would come to me, like this. But never mind, coz am enjoying this phase.

Anyway, coming to the look. A plain dress with ruffled sleeves is a good pick when its in red. It was an impulsive purchase from Vero Moda in Gurgaon. Kept it simple with not much accessories except ear~rings in white to complement the LRD. Black clutch and heels to complete the look. Not to forget the attitude part. Carry it as if it's your normal self. Then, you'll be ready to rock!
Enjoy the pictures :)







Your comments are always welcome.
You can also tweet or share the posts you like in the section below.

Cheers,
Vishakha






2 comments:

  1. Hi again,

    nice written and described within the article. Red colour is for you right choise. It suits to you! BTW how is it goin´ in Delhi?

    See you
    Keida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Keida for you wonderful compliments! :)
    Well, its going great here in Delhi. why don't you pay a visit?

    ReplyDelete