Thursday 15 August 2013

Before Sunset Look


I am a Fashion Blogger. Now I proudly say that (or is that something to be proud about, I wonder!?!) Fashion is not only a general trend followed by a large number of people in the society, its much more! For me, fashion is all about coming out of your comfort zone and entering the unfamiliar style zone. Your style definitely needs to evolve for you to emerge as a true icon. Experiment. Mix and match. Think out-of-the-box. Make a statement. Start one. Don't bother what people might think about you. Just GO FOR IT.


What does Fashion mean to you?

In this look, I played around with colors. A thin translucent top and palazzo pants for the Independence Day feel :-D. Combined dark 'n' bright. The carrot color (seems like pink in the photos though) adds an element of pop to the entire look. So don't be scared to shop for bright OTT colors and get yourself noticed! Added pumps in neutral shade to my sweet feet to balance it out. Statement ring made of stones. Sunglasses to complete the look. But hey, where's my bag, can't catch a glimpse of it, did I lose it somewhere along the way :-P 

The weather was also in my favor today. Clear sky with possibility of showers(but none in reality, thank god) :-)

One crazy thing in my life. Whenever I'm not really attire-ready for the rain, god decides to shower mercy and when I'm all geared up for the monsoon, not a single drop of rain will fall down! So, now I let it be. It happens only in Dilli. You never know what will happen the next moment. Seriously.
Enjoy the photos..










Location : The balcony of my home
Ring : Surajkund Crafts Mela, Faridabad
Apparels and Footwear sourced while street shopping in Delhi 
Attitude : Free, if you can carry off!! ;-)

I hope I did justice to the outfit.
U like it?

Your comments are always welcome.
You can also tweet or share the posts you like in the section below.

Cheers,
Vishakha




6 comments:

  1. Loving those palazzos...Am glad I found your blog today. Let us follow each other if you wish. I am following you on GFC. Hoping you will pay me a visit..
    Love
    Rupa
    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kindness Rupa!
      I'll surely like to visit you :)


      Cheers,
      Vishakha

      Delete
  2. Very nice outfit. You have beautiful palazzo pants! I want them :)
    I agree with your feeling about fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So sweet of you! :)


      Cheers,
      Vishakha

      Delete
  3. Awsum stuf swthrt <3

    ReplyDelete