Tuesday 13 August 2013

Perfect Dating Look

Hello,

Quite some time since I wrote my last blog post.
Now let me begin again by telling you something. I've always been cursed for being skinny. But you know what, I love myself. Always believed in loving myself. So here's a vital tip for life-




Anyway, I've created this look much suited for a date. Other than that as you must have heard ''When in doubt, wear RED''. So thumbs up for it. I think adding even a bit of red accessory adds to your hotness quotient. 
I've used this dress cum top mostly as a top in the recent past. Paired it with jeans then!
But here, works well as a dress too for a dating appeal. The sleek red belt above the waist looks cute and trendy! The hearts give a flirty touch to the outfit and you're sure to charm your man enough with them. 
Accessories kept minimal so that the effect of red color doesn't tone down.






 Looking quite broad in the last photo. haha. I'm one person who'll always jump in joy to see myself  looking fuller or if someone tells me so. Can u believe!? :P

Awesome Three-some
  1. The red lipstick
  2. Red hearts on the dress + belt
  3. Red Stilettoes



And finally, as I always say, Don't forget to carry lots of attitude! ^.^
Your comments are always welcome.
You can also tweet or share the posts you like in the section below.

Cheers,
Vishakha


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vishakha,

    I must agree with you. The foundation stone of a success is believing in itself. If you believe in yourself than equals love yourself. I like your outfit and waiting for the next :-)

    by the way, I will be glad if you come to my blog approx. half a world distanced from you :-)

    see u next,

    Keida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keida,

    Its lovely to receive the very first comment on my blog.
    Thank you! :)


    Cheers,
    Vishakha

    ReplyDelete