Thursday 22 August 2013

The Little Black Dress

"One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress."
  Karl Lagerfeld

A lil long to be called an LBD (Little Black Dress), this dress was playing hide 'n' seek with me. Discovered it one fine day in my closet...Haha! Been ignored for months till now. Keeping in mind it doesn't feel poorer (I assume all my clothes have a 'life'). Shouldn't they be called living being when I am so attached to them all the time and my feelings change after I put on a certain piece...they invoke emotions in me just like people. So they are special and thus, they deserve this humanly treatment!

Then started combining the entire look:

  • A classic black dress
  • Lace shrug with puffed shoulders
  • Silver junk'd neckpiece
  • Envelope clutch
  • Stilettoes
  • (U can miss out on) Red lipstick

All self clicks first time on my blog... Guess what.. badly need a pro photographer now...So till the time I don't find one, please bear with me! and no nail-candy this time, sorry!












How do you like the outfit?

Since am writing and seeing much of black, I recall today I ordered  a pair of stockings online from 'DoneByNone'. Click here to have a look. I'm waiting for it to arrive.
Don't know how to conclude... Would just say.. With style, comes attitude!

Your comments are always welcome.
You can also tweet or share the posts you like in the section below.

Cheers,
Vishakha



4 comments: