Tuesday 20 August 2013

My nails are my canvas - Nail Art








P.S. : All the above pictures are taken from the web [Google Images]

Hope you are having a nice time with my blog. 
Well, its the nostalgia phase today.



The badge says:
VISHAKHA GUPTA
''Miss Artistic Nails''
KNC 2011

Got this badge as an appreciation of my artistic abilities. I've displayed it on this blog page..on the right hand side under 'My Badge'. Proud to have it. Reminds me of my college days. A small achievement.
The artistry was at its peak when I was doing my under-graduation studies at DU. Passed out in 2011 and now am done with my masters as well. Time flies really fast! Used to be absolutely crazy then. Now I don't even have those pictures of nail designs.

Some of my work ( This is all I could dig out from my laptop) :







Thanks for visiting.
Be tuned for exciting new posts coming up.

Cheers,
Vishakha








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the badge. You're handy.
    Every idea, every model of your nails is perfect.
    Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete