Friday 9 August 2013

Vibrant Vishakha

Hey,

Time for some over indulgence in bright colors. Too much of rains usually dull my mood and I uplift it by going jazzy. Gives an instant kick and looks great!

As I promised to decode my love for mint, here goes the story behind my favourite bag, which I originally got for my mom as a gift this new year. She almost never took it out of her closet for three months and waited for the right occasion to flaunt it. On insisting to carry it, she told me she won't be able to carry off such loud colors ( at least someone for her age ) and she re-gifted it to me ( hehe, yayyy! ). And since then, I fall for this bag more and even more whenever I wear it. <3





Love for mint. Remember I mentioned about my mint nail paint in my 'Casual yet chic' post earlier. Now this bag too contains THE color. ^_^








The look. A black lace top coupled with green jeggings and tiger print slip-ons. I've completed the look with a yellow hairband and muticolored bag. Wasn't it all perfect for a day out and have fun with the rains. I remember it was pouring cats & dogs that very Satur-day! 





Frankly speaking, its not really my style to go all flashy. My style is putting on subtle shades and adding a couple of statement pieces to complete the look. But this was happening, once in a while. Hope you liked my outfit. 
Do leave your comments, if any! :)


Cheers,
Vishakha




2 comments: